Every year the VIBES Scottish Environment Business Awards publish a series of case studies highlighting the work and initiatives undertaken by their Award Winners.
You can read our full case study at: Select Scotland Case Study, but the VIBES Team picked out the following highlgihts:
- First accredited Scottish tourist guides to obtain the Green Tourism Gold Award.
- All operations are Zero Waste and Carbon Neutral.
- Identifying and incorporating other responsible operators and service providers into tours.
- Developing the concept of "responsible tourist”.
- Supporting their local communities through beach cleans and work with elderly groups.